Interesting QnA's

I have a task to answer some interesting questions that may seem a little bit unlogic but it's very fun to answer. Let's start answering shall we?


  1. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
       ans: I would have dinner with Albert Einstein. I want to see how high his thinking skills are. From what I kow, he's one of the most briliant and clever people in the world!

      2. Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
       
       ans: Obviously I would be the best player on the worst team. Eventhough my team is a horrible team, I could change them. If I'm the bestest amongst them, i could be the captain of my team and I could guide them to victory.

      3. What's your most emberrassing childhood memory?

       ans: My most emberrassing memory that I could not forget since a was in primary school is, the one day that I went to the bathroom and forgot to zip up my trousers at school. That day was very emberrassing for me. Lucky for me, not many saw me but the ones who saw me with an unzipped trousers laugh at me like there was no tomorrow.

      4. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

       ans: This is a fun question. I would scare as many people as I want and I don't have to care who they are. I would also pick up fights like i could kick someone from the back and  that someone will blame the person near him/her and they would fight and i'm not to blame.

      5. Name a celebrity you think is lame.

       ans: The celebrity who I thnk is lame is a Malaysian celebrity named Ismail Izani. He's a singer but I don't really like his songs and him. I mean what kind of song uses the words "open up your eyes and hear my words" in the lyrics!? That's freaky and weird. He likes singing slow and emotional songs which is not on my genre of favourite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment